CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

beginning of the teenage years: STAGE ONE

here we go along with life. After all those nice years of being 10 and 11, maybe even 12, and they just disappear from reality because you're now a teen. Hormones start up, pimples become regular and you're life is obsessive with either boys or football. watching and looking back to my fragile first years as a teen and watching my sister go through these tough first years allows me to start this blog with my first writing the evolution of teenagers.


STAGE ONE:

well, some girls start their "makeshift" as early as age 10. Most others start in the years of 12-15. Anyway, it all seems that all girls want to become like the first bloomer. Then, become crushed when they actually get it and learn about the hassles. The pimples overnight, the weight gain, cramps, etc. Boys on the other hand don't exactly start "maturing" until about 8th/9th grade. Those who mature before that will probably be gay or outcasts. [this is very unfortunate because most us girls need guys like this] Anyway, the first stage starts physically with the hair in weird places, the dot, and growing up. The mental changes start when friends cast you out, you realize that you're not as pretty as the people in magazines, and clothes matter alot more than life itself. I really don't have anything on boys; being the eldest of three girls. But I'm guessing looks become pretty important, as does pumping iron to be the one cool jock. This stage seems to hit younger groups of teens and pre-teens, even before the physically changes start. Which, I guess could be a good thing, but I'd rather go through the stage once when I'm older, than going through it more when I'm younger. Any way this is basically the first stage of evolving into a teenager.


Conclusion:

-teens at the beginning worry too much about clothes and popularity

-boys are more into sports like girls are more into boys

-some times mental effects of this stage start before physical

-MOST AWKWARD STAGE EVER

-it's hard but looking back you'll laugh your butt off :)

-keep living, theres no use in going through this stage and process if your not gonna live life after it

1 comments:

ka3200 said...

Interesting insights for one in the middle of the teenage years. Me, I wouldn't go back for a million dollars and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies, but I got through it and so will you. Believe me, life gets better and better, so be sure to tell your friends not to hang it up while in the midst of the angst and horror. As DMB says, "Life is still worth living." Luv ya!